There is so much information about Minecraft online, you might not be surprised to discover there are also a number of books written about it. There are strategy guides, building and architecture guids, creative furniture making books, the list goes on.
There are a huge number of kindle electronic books (e-books) but there are also a lot of hardcover books and paperbacks, coffee table books and others that seem like text books! Well you know Minecraft is used in the classroom!
The main areas that these books cover are:
Here’s what a little digging has found:
- Tips and tricks
- Mods – finding and installing
- Tekkit – the advanced system of high tech mods
- Making Mods – being a total programmer like Notch
- Redstone – the mystical mechanical magic of minecraft
- Design – architecture and interior decorating
- Total guides for Pocket Edition, survival or Minecraft in general
- Servers – finding good ones, even setting one up your own