Daniel Rosenfeld was interviewed for a Minecraft Monday show by Bebop Vox back in 2011. This is an interesting discussion about:
- How C418 met Notch
- How much does C418 play Minecraft
- What C418 thinks of musical inspiration
- His involvement in the 2 Player Productions Minecraft Documentary
- C418’s releases after Alpha and Minecraft
- The challenge of fitting more music into Minecraft
- What it’s like making a living from music in this age
Daniel is obviously very talented but also a very humble guy and he takes the massive success of his work along with Minecraft and he considers himself very lucky, downplaying the role of his talent in this success.
Is C418 the most successful musician of video game music?
What’s funny is the way he keeps referring to Notch as Markus. I keep forgetting Notch is Markus!
Check out C418’s Site Also, if you want the sheet music or MIDI music for some of this, check out Minecraft Sheet Music And MIDI Files